1. Capacity: 2-20 hl Fermenters and Bright beer tanks (BBT) made of SS-304 manufactured in domestic fabrication unit.
2. Plasma laser cut plates with pure argon welded joints and dressed with proper finished ends to prevent accumulation of crevices
3. Polyurethane foam insulated double jacketed unitanks to maintain temperatures till -3 ˚C.
4. Interior polish of tanks less than equal to 0.6 µm and secondary smooth 2B polish to exterior finish.
5. Unitanks with dimple jacketed glycol recirculation with arch and fluting channels to exchange heat.
6. Spray ball attachments for all Brewhouse tanks for effective CIP
7. Cubico conical tank (CCT) fermenters for effective yeast settling
8. Flat bottom dish end BBT for higher debris settlement
9. Separate yeast harvesting port for yeast reuse.
10. Sampling taps for beer testing and analysis
11. Leakage proof top manhole design with sidearm
12. Safety valve on fermenters to prevent emergency gas pressure release
13. Pressure relief valve (PRV) or bunging devices to automated CO2 release during fermentation
14. Adjustable pressure meters
15. Customizable design and capacities available
16. Temperature probes with thermostat automatic controlled temperature maintenance.
17. Single and double batch fermenters to save yeast pitching cost.
Turnkey Solutions with high quality equipment
Custom Built Brewing Equipment For Your Beer Needs
Installation of Brewing Equipment & Opening Your Own Brewery|