1. Consists of Industrial water cooling (IWC), cooling coils, glycol tank, compressor and valves.
2. Environmentally safe grade Freon gas (HFC) is used by our compressors.
3. PU foam over cooling pipes reduces temperature gain in chilling pipelines.
4. Food/pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol is used for Non freezing action in glycol tank.
5. Domestic and globally reputed chilling compressor suppliers have partnered with us for ease of maintenance and reliability.
6. Powerful glycols pump for supply to PHE and fermentation/BBT section.
7. Specially designed and insulated Plate heat exchanger (PHE) for cooling wort.
8. Tailor made glycol tank capacity and various Tonnage Rating (TR) capacities of compressors available as per equipment requirement, provision of incorporation of more than one chilling system for larger area.
9. Separate beer dispensing chiller for chilling of beer after BBT, so that it is served at optimum temperature from the tap
10. Temperature probes and meters for auto control in glycol tank.
11. PHE outlet with thermometer to monitor to beer outlet temperature for yeast pitching.
Turnkey Solutions with high quality equipment
Custom Built Brewing Equipment For Your Beer Needs
Installation of Brewing Equipment & Opening Your Own Brewery|