1. Capacity : 2 hl to 10 hl capacity turnkey microbrewery solutions. Also customized capacities are available as per requirement.
2. Material : all materials & spares made with rust proof SS 304 and above grade of stainless steel 3. Uniform glass wool cover for effective insulation and energy saving.
4. Plasma laser cut plates with pure argon welded joints and dressed with proper finished ends to prevent accumulation of crevices
5. Kettle in steam boiler microbrewery system includes safety valve and pressure meter as a safety feature along with ease of automation.
6. Low oxygen absorption, corrosion free, food grade, high temperature resistant, sanitary pump used in mash & wort transfer operations.
7. Mash transfer pumps fitted with variable frequency drive (VFD) to control flow rate during mash to lauter transfer and for automated control wort transfer.
8. ‘Anti choke system’ is an integral part of all our Brewhouse to prevent detrimental effects to mash, to reduce time and for ease of cleaning
9. ‘Multi entry sparge system’ for a uniform sparging action in lauter tun
10. T- Joints with valve for flexible & efficient brewing methodologies adopted like single infusion, multi step infusion and decoction.
11. Efficient racking arm design to facilitate uniform bed formation in lauter tun
12. Variable frequency drive (VFD) in racking arm to control RPM.
13. Specially designed ‘Condensations trap’ in mash cum kettle combi tank to remove unwanted volatiles.
14. Hot liquor tank with auto cut off mechanism to prevent boiler over and other safety concerns
15. Aligned and competent heating coils arrangement in mash tun cum kettle and hot liquor tank (HLT).
16. Appropriate position of Sight glass in lauter tun to check clarity mash.
17. Tangential inlet for whirlpool along with appropriate sump volume for protein removal.
18. Transparent heat resistant level gauge with proper demarcations for incremental volume measurement to optimum output of beer.
19. Single and double sieve systems along with specific false bottom in lauter tun for husk and grits removal during lautering, designed specifically to reduce lautering time.
20. Overflow and steam release outlet in whirlpool.
21. Appropriate capacity of insulted yeast pitching tank.
22. Wort aeration module and optional sterile air dispensing assembly.
23. Malt mil as per standard CG::FG ratio.
24. Stainless steel Brewhouse working platform with railing
25. Spray ball attachments for all Brewhouse tanks for effective CIP.
26. Temperature probes (RTD/PT 100) with thermostat automatic controlled temperature for fulfilling mashing protocols.
27. Homogenous heating in mash tank and for proper vigorous boiling in kettle achieved by specific agitation arm design.
28. Large capacity of HLT for various brewing and cleaning capacity.
29. NRV fitted aeration line